Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who all, besides me, is opting for the "Inferno Orange Accent Package"?

What do you think the price of this would be anyway?
Oh, and will the price effect your decision?

·
Registered
199 Posts
I like the idea.. but would have to see it on the camaro first. I currently have an all black leather interior and it's BORING! I test drove a G8 about 2 wks ago with red accents and red inserts in the seats.. it looked really good.

I might check this box, price of course being considered.. I think it may run $500-$750 option if it's not "combined" with any other option. just a guess though.:D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Looking through my notes Camaro offers an "Interior Accent Package" A black interior is complemented with the following Inferno Orange accented features:Leather seating surfaces, steering wheel, shift knob, door armrest, center console, instrument panel, door trim and lighting piping.

Ambient light pipe technology around all gauges is standard on LS & LT models.

Pricing was not discussed at the focus group, we saw photos of what the ambient lighting will look like. It is trick! I will get this option on my car! The ambient lighting on the door panels, etc it controled by your dimmer switch for brightness.:roxor:

·
Registered
897 Posts
This option will look great on a black, white, orange or silver car, red too.
I agree, but I'm going for aqua blue and I just don't think it would look right. Well I guess I'll be able to save a few hundred bucks there.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
This option will look great on a black, white, orange or silver car, red too.
Black maybe. White, not IMO. Cyber-Gray? O.K...I could see that.

Red, no bloody way. A red car with ORANGE inserts on the seats. It would look like you did a bad job trying to match the paint color.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Black maybe. White, not IMO. Cyber-Gray? O.K...I could see that.

Red, no bloody way. A red car with ORANGE inserts on the seats. It would look like you did a bad job trying to match the paint color.
Oh crap, I didn't realize that thing I quoted said red, no I agree red with orange accents would look weird. I do think the white would look good though, and the cyber gray and black would look great.

Good thing I'm an engineer and deal with numbers. Letters are only good for using as variables in math equations.:)

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Oh crap, I didn't realize that thing I quoted said red, no I agree red with orange accents would look weird. I do think the white would look good though, and the cyber gray and black would look great.

Good thing I'm an engineer and deal with numbers. Letters are only good for using as variables in math equations.:)
White would look good if you did stripes in orange ala the old pace car.

·
Registered
897 Posts
White would look good if you did stripes in orange ala the old pace car.
Ok, I could see that, I guess there should be something from the exterior to tie that color into the interior.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
O.K. It would look best on the following offered colors:
Inferno Orange
Cyber-Gray Metallic
White (with matching stripes)
Black
Silver Ice Metallic

It would look terrible on absolutely every other color. Maybe blue or something if you were a die-hard Broncos fan or something...

·
Registered
199 Posts
orange accent package on the SS should come with matching calipers - that would be different than every other RED caliper!! and look really good I think!:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
O.K. It would look best on the following offered colors:
Inferno Orange
Cyber-Gray Metallic
White (with matching stripes)
Black
Silver Ice Metallic

It would look terrible on absolutely every other color. Maybe blue or something if you were a die-hard Broncos fan or something...
Gray has been done to death over the last 10 years. It's gonna be blue for me!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Has anyone seen any "Sneek Peek " pics of this trim option? It sounds great if done right. I'd definitely consider it on mine, which will be Black exterior and Black interior.

John

1 - 20 of 35 Posts