Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thoughts, comments?

I know there are complaints about it being too red, but to me, you see the orange in the places that it matters. Like around the curves and bends of the car. It is pretty sunny out in these photos, but I think on an average day with clouds, you'll see more orange than red. Not too mention how hot it would look with the cyber grey stripes.

This is alos the first one with tinted windows I believe. This is exactly how I planned to do mine. Now what really shocks me, is that there is no one around looking at it.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Nice, but I wish it was more orange. I can barely tell it apart from victory red.

Hugger orange like the Concept would have taken the cake.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I don't think these pictures do that color justice. I will wait to make my judgement when I see them on the streets.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Judging from the pics and how they look on my monitor, it isn't the orange I'd personally like to see on a car. Many people will still love this color and that's what counts.

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
wow. that really is a redish orange. i like it much better than the hugger orange of early f-bodys.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Wait until we see it in person ! then we can judge on how we like it.
I remember I thought the ralley yellow looked kind of dull on pictures we first saw then I saw one and was like Wow thats different .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts