Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't wait to see pics like this of the Camaro.

·
Registered
620 Posts
yea really, only the ywill be from the north of us instead half a world away.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Sweet, I always like assembly plant pictures. :)
I love assembly line pics too. What's really cool is seeing really old assembly line pics from the 30s, 50s, 60s, etc.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Great pics of the plant, can not wait tell they have the
Camaro going down the line :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
I knew the G8 was on the commodore chassis but I didn't expect it to actually be on the same line like that. Cool.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, slim, it's the same **** car. :p
Well exept for being RHD and LHD.

I wounder if they will do the LHD and the RHD Camaro this way at the same plant for all the Camaros

·
Registered
328 Posts
???

Well exept for being RHD and LHD.

I wounder if they will do the LHD and the RHD Camaro this way at the same plant for all the Camaros
So do you think there will be a lot of factory options :confused:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am pretty sure I spotted a T56/T6060 hanging on the back of one of those L76's in the pictures.

We knew it was coming, but to have it in a production picture already means the M6 is very close to actually arriving...

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am pretty sure I spotted a T56/T6060 hanging on the back of one of those L76's in the pictures.

We knew it was coming, but to have it in a production picture already means the M6 is very close to actually arriving...
Well it could be a Holden 6.0, but it could be a g8 too I guess. 2009 models should be out soon. Its only like 6-7 months before 2009 models come out and maybe they have some LS3s in there too:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts