Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if any of the insurance sites have the camaro up to get quotes? I can't find one anywhere that has them

·
Registered
91 Posts
I called my insurance carrier and told them that the car was not yet built and I had a rough estimate of the cost. They gave me an estimate based on a Vet and said to call back when my car arrives and I have a total price. Based on the Vet, I'm looking at $1K a year.

2SS/RS RJT, M6 and lots of other goodies

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
1200 a year for me im 34 male and a handsome devil that was from state farm the car was in thier system he asked ss or lt, he actually was a man and asked me if chevy made that car, there were crickets chirping for a minute or so

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
$1,200 a year for me im 34 male and a handsome devil that was from state farm the car was in thier system he asked ss or lt, he actually was a man and asked me if chevy made that car, there were crickets chirping for a minute or so
OK, you are scaring me...I am a "few" Insurance age brackets older than you and am not qualified for the "handsome devil" discount! :lol: I gave my Camaro SS specs to my agent a few days ago and have not heard back, which is scaring me some more... :eek:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
1200 a year for me im 34 male and a handsome devil that was from state farm the car was in thier system he asked ss or lt, he actually was a man and asked me if chevy made that car, there were crickets chirping for a minute or so
Did he have a thick foreign accent?:lol:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Insurance for the new Camaro should not cost any more than for any other similarly priced car.

Every driver has a unique record and other circumstances, so comparisons are difficult at best.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Insurance for the new Camaro should not cost any more than for any other similarly priced car.

Every driver has a unique record and other circumstances, so comparisons are difficult at best.
If you're the handsome devil type you have to bring in your hotornot.com score for a discount.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I just called State Farm for the 2LT for me insurance every 6 months aprox. $400.00 cool less then i thought. I am paying about $320 every 6 months for my V-8 Mark 8 now:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
You could find out what v6 or V8 Mustang rate is for yourself and go from there. Same for the Corvette You will know about what ball park you will be in.

Around where I live Mustang rates are higher than Camaros because the average Mustang GT drivers are usually younger men that or more likely to get moving violation tickets and are in accidents often.

When I bought the G8 GT it wasn't in the system. They just figured it off the Grand Prix and told me "We'll bill you later"

·
Registered
43 Posts
I called my insurance company round the 1rst of month. My quote was 700.00 more a year for me and wife<who's not getting the spare set of keys>.

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
My insurance guy told me today he had no idea they were making a new Camaro. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe this insanity?! :lol:
LOL! :rotflmao:
Methinks you need a new insurance guy!

This reminds me, I need to call my insurance guy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts