Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on here heard about somebody developing an intercooled supercharger for the LS3? Similar to the current LS9 supercharger.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Supercharged

2SS/RS with ground effects, Pro Charger P-1SC-1 supercharger with a Custom 3 core intercooler, American Racing long tube headers, Corsa Cat back exhaust, MSD wire kit, and a breathless performance tune.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have not heard off a intercooled supercharger kit for the LS3 that is like the ZR-1 LS9 set up. Hennessey has a complete LS9 w/ supercharger swap available or coming out. Maybe more than you were wanting. But there is a 1900 or 2300 TVS Magnacharger kits available that I would expect to be cheaper, better looking, and possibly more hp gain. The kits are $7250 shipped or $8995 installed and tuned from MTI Racing in Marietta, GA.

These superchargers are both top mount water intercooled systems. They come ready to run at 7 psi, and can gain you 120-200 rwhp. This hp gain depends on if you change the air intake and exhaust system too. Both kits fit under the stock hood.

Check out the videos of our shop Camaro with the kit on the dyno or the track at www.MTIRacing.com under 2010 Camaro.

Hope this helps. Thanks for listening.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
2SS/RS with ground effects, Pro Charger P-1SC-1 supercharger with a Custom 3 core intercooler, American Racing long tube headers, Corsa Cat back exhaust, MSD wire kit, and a breathless performance tune.

Can we get some more pictures of this beautiful machine please? And by more, I mean a hundred. Engine bay, underneath, body, please...

Looks amazing...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have not heard off a intercooled supercharger kit for the LS3 that is like the ZR-1 LS9 set up. Hennessey has a complete LS9 w/ supercharger swap available or coming out. Maybe more than you were wanting. But there is a 1900 or 2300 TVS Magnacharger kits available that I would expect to be cheaper, better looking, and possibly more hp gain. The kits are $7250 shipped or $8995 installed and tuned from MTI Racing in Marietta, GA.

These superchargers are both top mount water intercooled systems. They come ready to run at 7 psi, and can gain you 120-200 rwhp. This hp gain depends on if you change the air intake and exhaust system too. Both kits fit under the stock hood.

Check out the videos of our shop Camaro with the kit on the dyno or the track at www.MTIRacing.com under 2010 Camaro.

Hope this helps. Thanks for listening.:thumbsup:
I'm interested in buying a SC for my car; I just have a few questions:

1. What additional mods will I need in order to maximize hp gains?
2. I case I decide to buy from you guys and have you ship a SC to me, what do I do about the custom tune?
2. What about the clutch and half shafts, will they hold up?

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts