Modern Camaro Forums banner

Interested in 5th Gen

4K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  CamaroSS 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I was just looking for info on the new Camaro and found this site.
Looks very informative so far...

I'm interested in the new Camaro, but also in the Challenger and last Mustang to come out before 2010...

I'm a Chevy fan but I haven't been impressed by anything to come off the production line in the last 3 or 4 years. I hope they do good, I don't really want a Mustang and I'll be scrounging for pennies on a Challenger.

#2 ·
Welcome. You've come to the best spot on the web for good information, nice people, and interesting speculation!

#4 ·
Welcome to the forums:hello:

Feel free to join in on the discussions.

If your looking at a Challenger then I think they are sold out for 2008 and I am sure most will sell way over MSRP. I don't think there are any availible now until 2009 unless you were to buy one from someone who bought one.

Hold out for the Camaro I believe it will be an A+ car and priced like the Mustang.

:cool:

btw do you see any Luminias over there?

#6 ·
#8 ·
holy sh*t! that is an awesome car.
theres probably no way that car is here in afghan.

maybe i'll put up some pics of cars and trucks around here...
just picture this, remember when 9-11 happened and they had footage on tv of all the taliban activity from before? they called them the toyota terrorists, most of the cars are pretty beat up here...mostly diesels too.

#14 ·
heres some pics of the really good roads around here...

i had a pic of an suv on loaded on top of a tour bus with some hay in front of it...i couldn't find it though.:confused:

i'll be out some time when the snow isn't so bad so, i'll try to find some good pics.

i have a bunch of pics of the sites along the road, like marijuana fields(more like a town of pot farmers), some blown up vehicles...

Attachments

#18 ·
Its a pleasure to serve. It might not be a pleasure here, but thats probably because its my second deployment to the same exact place. :BangHead:
its almost like the movie groundhog day, but this year at least we have internet. :roxor:

Anyway, Its my duty to be here, I signed up for it...:patriot::rolleyes:

#19 ·
Well at least you've got the internet . I'm a big supporter of the troops both American and Canadian and always have the flags proudly flying here at the house. I handed out "Support our Troops" magnets here at the plant and they were gone in 20 mins. I can't even keep t-shirts or ballcaps in stock.

Just to let you know here at the Camaro plant (bodyshop) we really do support you and the mission. Be safe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.