1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
he can go screw...I want mine NOW dammit.

maybe he's only a janitor with GM (for 30 years) and doesn't know what he's talking about.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Wow, he has inside knowledge. :rolleyes: Too bad we don't have anyone on this forum that could keep us updated like that. Is there a sarcastic smiley anywhere?

·
Registered
65 Posts
is that guy an idiot?? he says the intial production will be non SS V8s....did anyone else see that?? i wasnt aware there was a non SS V8

·
Registered
100 Posts
These so called "experts" never seem to get any predictions correct. I would put more faith in the Janitor who probably reads the Executive memos he finds in the trash each night while taking it out of the offices.
The people who truly know, aren't talking about it publicly. This guy is only guessing, don't be fooled.

John

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
WHAT??
I was going to BUT, since it seems GM has given the vert the ax, so it looks like a 2010 Mustang vert for me now.
Yay, another one that's misinformed.

Stupid Motor Trend put out an article about the Camaro Convertible being delayed.
But it's always been scheduled for a 2nd year release, so what's the delay?
That's right! The delay is non-existent.

Motor Trend really sucks at getting stuff right.

·
8,984 Posts
Has anyone heard about the Challenger production being stopped?

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
No....have you ? I would think the would probably want to try and stop things like the mega cab pickup first or the charger before the challenger.

·
8,984 Posts
I will not tell, because I am not Chicken Little.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Bok Bok Bok come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn spill it before the Dodge officials pull into houston looking for you in there Pink durango lol they dont have black suburbans lol

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts

Stupid Motor Trend put out an article about the Camaro Convertible being delayed.

x2 :roxor:

·
8,984 Posts
Won't do it.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-corvette-general-discussion/2190025-have-any-c6-folks-ordered-a-new-camaro-2.html#post1567961703

check out this link on the Corvette forum. Look for the posts by MONTVALEGOLF. Claims to have over 30 yrs with GM and is saying late Aug. at the earliest for the SS to be built with late May production for non V8. Also says don't hold your breath for the Camaro and claims to not be going by hearsay.
A Chevrolet Representative at the LA Auto Show (I think he was a local Dealer / Salesman) said "if you want a 2010 Camaro you have to ORDER IT", and "you will not be able to go to a Dealer in February 2010 and sit in one" (he may have mentioned something like "...not until August..."). So, this supports my belief GM (and the fine workers up in Canada) will be building Camaros to order. Why would they take the 7,800+ (at last count) pre-orders (of which, what, 70%+ are SSs :confused:) if they just plan to build some random configuration of models that will be shipped to Dealer lots? :screwy:

The Rep also said "we want to get them out on the street", so building the ones for those of us who have pre-ordered them seems like a "no brainer" to me... :roxor:

It could be that those May and August "production dates" are estimated / target dates for getting PAST (thru) the customer pre-orders and then building Camaros per Dealer orders...that's where I am placing my bets... :cool:

FLASH! I just reviewed my HD video tape from this Saturday, November 22nd, 2008's LA Auto Show...the live presentor specifically stated "you will start seeing this vehicle coming late February of 2009"...not sure why the Chevy Rep would say that unless it was TRUE! So I say "poop poop" on those who state May, August, or "don't hold your breath"... :roxor:

·
2,774 Posts

well that makes it abut right...considering what they voted for car of the year for 2009...
:eek::rotflmao:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts