Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I order my Camaro and the day it gets delivered into MEsquite ( railyard here in Texas ) it brings snow with it. Deepest/heaviest snow we have had in 20+ years.

Scott aka Camaro Scotty comes to DFW Friday-Sunday and we are supposed to have one of the coldest artic blast since 1983 including some Possible chances of snow for East part of Dallas.

Scott I know you sent Eric a Snow shovel in the mail back in November in which we got good use of it while shoveling can goods out of the back of a TEXAS EDITION Silverado and i know you seem to think we are going to get hammered with Snow this year more than YALL however I gotta say just because TCU beats you in Football ( the one thing that would have kept your winter nice and Warm in Wisconsin ) That doesnt mean you need to bring the White stuff with you.

How about you just stay Home !!!!!! After that let down last weekend in pasadena I would hate for you to See DFW and miss it so much after you leave. Before you leave pick up a rose bowl Tshirt since you said you wanted one two weeks ago lol

You know if it does snow it will only stick around for the most 48 hours :lol:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I say come on down Scotty, I'll take you to the TCU celebration on Sunday. At least you can celebrate w/ a winning team!
Good thing they left TCU fans a small piece of the stadium to sit in. :lol:

·
8,984 Posts
Keep that Shlt up North. :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Haha I blamed him last night on FB :)

Had the top down on the Solstice today and am going to take advantage of Friday before it all changes :(

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
i'll be celebrating the Texas A&M win after tomorrow!

and i'll be on a cruise in the middle of the Caribbean when the cold shows up! SUCKERS!!!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha. I'm leaving 10 AM Sunday so I can come home and watch our Playoff Packers beat Philly :)

Well I will be pulling for the packers over Philly for sure as I am a Cowboy Fan I would rather SEW my head to the carpet before I pulled for Philly.

Again why not just stay home so you can catch the pregame also :lol:

Good thing they left TCU fans a small piece of the stadium to sit in. :lol:

Wasnt that Funny.....TCU Fans were upset they didnt get more however I was laughing they were lucky to get what they got.

IF you knew what it was like $$$$$ wise to go to TCU a year you would freak.....basically your buying a loaded down 2SS Camaro :lol:

i'll be celebrating the Texas A&M win after tomorrow!

and i'll be on a cruise in the middle of the Caribbean when the cold shows up! SUCKERS!!!

A&M win a Bowl Game ? :lol: Ok yeah there is a chance LSU may not show up but come on A&M win a bowl Game :poke:

Enjoy your Trip as when you get back im going to be leaving for Vacation myself.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As soon as it started Snowing I got a text from Scott saying I just landed in Wisconsin. I mentioned it just started snowing...... I wont repeat what he said back :lol:

It started for the most part to snow at 1pm today and quit around 4:30 I dont have any on the ground as some do in the area however its done for the snowing part now the BAD PART.

COLD COLD COLD nights about to come :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts