Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I just registered, been lurking for about a year now. I'm #2 at my dealer for tomorrow; I'm looking forward to ordering.

Looking at a 2SS though I haven't decided on the color deciding between Red, Black and Cyber Gray.

Anyway, to my question. I haven't seen anything in the build sheets for the ambient lighting. Is that still on? I’ve seen pictures where it’s blue. Does that change for different color combinations?

My apologies if this has been covered, I looked for while.

Thanks,

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the replies.

I've made up my mind. I'm going with a 2SS Black with the Black/Orange interior and RS package:roxor:. I dont' think I will sleep tonight

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One more question. What is the difference between the strip packages on page 11 of the ordering book, and the strip packages on page 13? I know the difference between rally and the hood with hockey. For example on page 11 the cyber gray is codeB7W and on page 13 it's VYY (rally) and YVR (hockey/hood)

Thanks again

·
Registered
81 Posts
One more question. What is the difference between the strip packages on page 11 of the ordering book, and the strip packages on page 13? I know the difference between rally and the hood with hockey. For example on page 11 the cyber gray is codeB7W and on page 13 it's VYY (rally) and YVR (hockey/hood)

Thanks again

Good question.

I went with the factory white stripe package code this morning (rather than the rally or hockey codes).

Would love to confim what that looks like.

:roxor:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
not sure what one is what but there are two kinds of srtipes.

1. rally stripes
2. Hood and Hockey stripes. The middle of the hood is blacked out with a stripe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts