Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how dark the gray leather interior is. I ordered black but if the grey is more a charcoal grey i might change but its a light grey i will stay with black.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok those wondering about the grey interior.This is from the desk of Cheryl Pilcher the Camaro Product Manager . The grey is a Titanuim Grey (medium shade). You can thank the hard work of 72ZMaggie98Z. For getting this information for us. Thanks Maggie:bowdown:

So i guess will be sticking with black interior with my black Camaro after all.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Isn't that exciting we get to choose between black or light black. What imagination on GM's part.

·
8,984 Posts
I love Haters.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I hope GM has the sense to not allow Aqua Blue with the beige interior.

·
8,984 Posts
Why? That would not look that bad. White interior would look better.

·
8,984 Posts
So does my black, so I guess it does not matter.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
i know this sounds like i'm a die hard mopar fan but I like Black exterior with LIME GREEN,RED AND WHITE interior,i know that sounds werid but in my head it works.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I own a 97 with white leather,trust me you don't want it.
Shows all kinds of scuffs and dirt.

Rick

I gotta back you on this one lol my 69 Camaro came factory with the DaytonaYellow exterior and a deluxe interior with white apolstry
everything from the door panels down to the front and rear seats !!!!!!!!!
When I get out of the car wearing jeans I gotta clean the seats quite often since the blue denim rubs off on the white seats.

Kind of a PIA. I ask myself everytime when I have to clean then what in the hell was it like driving these cars daily having to mess with this problem ?

I'm going yellow on my 5thgen but probably going black interior.
I may wait and see what carlots have in most yellow cars they sell before I order what I want. No white for me lol

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I gotta back you on this one lol my 69 Camaro came factory with the DaytonaYellow exterior and a deluxe interior with white apolstry
everything from the door panels down to the front and rear seats !!!!!!!!!
When I get out of the car wearing jeans I gotta clean the seats quite often since the blue denim rubs off on the white seats.

Kind of a PIA. I ask myself everytime when I have to clean then what in the hell was it like driving these cars daily having to mess with this problem ?
Dress like this!:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts