Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Standard OnStar® with one year of Safe & Sound Plan
- includes Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance that can pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle if reported stolen and work with authorities to help recover your vehicle quickly
– Available Directions & Connections Plan with Turn-by-Turn Navigation Standard XM® Satellite Radio for the greatest variety of music, sports, talk, comedy, news and entertainment

Available HID headlamps with “halo ring” for increased lighting and visual appeal at nighttime (RS Package)

Standard StabiliTrak® Stability Control System with Traction Control
–Competitive/Sport modes (V8 models) provide a “less governed” level of stability control for race-inspired, expert driving
–Launch Control (V8 models with manual transmission) controls wheel slip to an optimum level and allows the driver to launch Camaro from rest and repeatedly achieve maximum acceleration

Available Bluetooth allows for wireless communication with most Bluetooth-equipped electronic devices inside Camaro

Available USB port allows for the download of music from a USB device

Available Personal Device Interface Module (PDIM) allows for the use of the redundant steering wheel controls with an auxiliary device

·
Premium Member
6,270 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rally stripes

Does anyone know if the Inferno orange metallic rally strips are painted on at the factory or dealer installed.I`ve seen a black 2ss on the track results site with orange rallys and it looks like they were painted on. Thanks

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Does anyone know if the Inferno orange metallic rally strips are painted on at the factory or dealer installed.I`ve seen a black 2ss on the track results site with orange rallys and it looks like they were painted on. Thanks

not really the right thread for this...but NONE of the stripes are painted on...they are vinyl....and Orange would be dealer installed.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
This is the thread for paint and body.I think your on the wrong thread.

ummmm....scroll UP and you'll see you're in a thread called
"Interior/Exterior & Convenience Options" in the "Appearance Forum"

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Strips are exterior options!
Thanks,anyway

:rolleyes:rrrrrrrrr.....OK. I guess I can't win this one...well, I hope I answered your question. Feel free to venture out to the rest of the forum.:p

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
What are the difference's between the RS 20" wheels and the SS 20" wheels? Or is there a difference?:confused:
the SS wheels are just silver. the RS wheels are a midnight silver so they're a little bit darker than the standard SS wheels, but they aren't black, more of a light gunmetal color. they also have them in polished for more $$$.

i recommend getting the RS package if you havent ordered already. the headlights are AWESOME! i drive around during the day with just the halos on it it tunrs lots of heads.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Interior Lights across the dash

Has anyone asked, confirmed or denied whether there are supposed to be ambient lighting across the dash to match the door panels. I have seen pictures, but do not know if it is a factory option, or an aftermarket accessory.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Has anyone asked, confirmed or denied whether there are supposed to be ambient lighting across the dash to match the door panels. I have seen pictures, but do not know if it is a factory option, or an aftermarket accessory.

nope...no lighting across the dash. Originally it was supposed to be there, but got axed for some reason.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.