Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if I missed this in my searching, but I can't seem to find many pictures of the interior other than the dash. Could someone who has theirs already please snap a couple shots of the console area closed and open (showing USB port if possible) and maybe a picture showing the back seats with the front seat folded forward for access. These seem like trivial areas I know, but it seems like the only part of this car I haven't seen and I'm still 6 weeks++++ from getting to inspect my own. Thanks guys.
-Matt

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Sorry if I missed this in my searching, but I can't seem to find many pictures of the interior other than the dash. Could someone who has theirs already please snap a couple shots of the console area closed and open (showing USB port if possible) and maybe a picture showing the back seats with the front seat folded forward for access. These seem like trivial areas I know, but it seems like the only part of this car I haven't seen and I'm still 6 weeks++++ from getting to inspect my own. Thanks guys.
-Matt
I second that, but I'm also looking for pictures that show whether or not the SS door steps have metal sills (that say Chevrolet or SS on them).

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I second that, but I'm also looking for pictures that show whether or not the SS door steps have metal sills (that say Chevrolet or SS on them).
Dont have too many other interior pics, but here is the sill from a 2SS my dealer got in the other day

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
I never noticed the SS at the bottom of the steering wheel before. Nice touch. The other thing i noticed, The max weight the car can carry is 732 lbs. Wow That's not really much. I guess that gives new meaning to "no fat chicks" I am sorry i went there but that is the first thing in my head after seeing that..

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I never noticed the SS at the bottom of the steering wheel before. Nice touch. The other thing i noticed, The max weight the car can carry is 732 lbs. Wow That's not really much. I guess that gives new meaning to "no fat chicks" I am sorry i went there but that is the first thing in my head after seeing that..
That's perfectly normal and actually pretty good. It's not designed for safe handling with more than 732 extra lbs on board; some pickup trucks are. Of course, regardless of how much she weighs, if your wife or girlfriend likes to pack 400lbs worth of stuff you could be in for a unsafe ride.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

If I subtract my weight and then divide by three (thoughts a la "Sharp-dressed Man"), I get 174 lbs each.

·
Registered
326 Posts
guessing you'd have trouble getting fat chicks in the back anyway...

unless you throw....

okay not going there :lol:

·
Registered
216 Posts
I guess your right. I am use to driving trucks. So i see your point. Just never really thought about it i guess.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts