Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
just like in the first gen, they are gauges. maybe oil, gas, water temp, voltage.

·
Registered
455 Posts
..yeah camaro interior sucksass the challenger interior is much better...i really hope gm does something similar to the GTO'S!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea.... like chasis's are the same right? so the interios should be similar. i hope they have the colored leather options. gto blue exterior and blue leather. looked awesome.

·
Registered
313 Posts
if they did make it to production, what should the gauges have on them?

the original had Fuel, Oil, Batt & Temp.. but fuel & temp gauges need to be in the driver's primary viewing zone these days and cars can tell you a lot more information than just Oil pressure and battery charge - so what would you wish was in those gauges if they happen??

·
Registered
861 Posts
a clock would be nice, oil pressure, battery charge, and the way to see the air pressure in the tires would be cool!

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
if there was a wideband A/F gauge in the center there i would give GM a big kiss.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that would be awesome... and a HUD ( head up display ) like the vette would be sex. g-meter, mph, radio station, possilbly wut gear. and multiple coloring also :) u read that GM reps?

·
Registered
861 Posts
is heads up display going to be a option? and what about the door handles? will the be handles like the c-6 vette?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts