Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I have been using this for many many years love it cant beat it.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
i've got this stuff and Adam's glass cleaner.

both clean extraordinarily well, but invisible glass is more cost effective.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
During car shows on very hot days I use only distilled water. I clean the windows before I hit the show field with this Stoner product while its cool.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I've used this stuff before and IMO, it's not that great. The best glass cleaner I've found is Sprayway glass cleaner. We tried Invisible Glass around the house and it streaks like crazy where the Sprayway doesn't. Same with the Camaro, IG just doesn't clean as well.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I've used this stuff before and IMO, it's not that great. The best glass cleaner I've found is Sprayway glass cleaner. We tried Invisible Glass around the house and it streaks like crazy where the Sprayway doesn't. Same with the Camaro, IG just doesn't clean as well.

I have never had invisible streak and i have been using it for atleast 5 years maybe longer

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have never had invisible streak and i have been using it for atleast 5 years maybe longer
Good for you. I can't explain my results but they are real.

I first tried Invisible Glass in 2002 at Pontiac Southern Nationals in Dallas and it sucked for me then too. lol. I bought some a month ago because they were out of Sprayway and I wanted to see if it was any better now. It wasn't so I threw it away.

I use Sprayway on everything in the house and the Camaro and it never streaks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts