Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could it be????

the iPhone 4 is the most amazing phone ever???

i will be ordering one tomorrow!!!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Lol me too but I don't know if I can upgrade though. I'm trying to figure it all out now. My contract ends 3/01/11, I cant wait that long. I upgraded early for the 3GS last year, I had to pay a little extra but it was worth it. So I don't see why I cant do the same thing again.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Lol me too but I don't know if I can upgrade though. I'm trying to figure it all out now. My contract ends 3/01/11, I cant wait that long. I upgraded early for the 3GS last year, I had to pay a little extra but it was worth it. So I don't see why I cant do the same thing again.
technically, your available for an upgrade 6 months before your contract is up, and AT&T is allowing people with contracts that are available for upgrade anytime in 2010 to buy the iphone 4 with a new 2-year contract for no additional cost before their upgrade date.

i upgraded to the iphone 3GS last year for the standard $200 and 2 year contract after having the iphone 2G for 2 years, but for some reason my contract did not renew, and it ended last december. i've been paying month to month for no additional cost each month so i can either go somewhere else for no cancellation fee or get this bada$$ new iphone ;)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Dude I want too I am so in love with it. lol
I'm going to go pay my bill tomorrow and talk to them, and see what they tell me. Where are you pre-ordering yours at?

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
I loved Verizon when I had it, but gave it up to switch to an iPhone.
Best move I ever made.
I've been pretty pleased with AT&T's service.

I will be getting an iPhone 4 in a couple weeks.
No rush to pre-order or get it on the first day for me. :)

·
Registered
486 Posts
I'll probably get the 4 in a few months, and selling my 3gs.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dude I want too I am so in love with it. lol
I'm going to go pay my bill tomorrow and talk to them, and see what they tell me. Where are you pre-ordering yours at?
i'm pre-ordering online, you can choose to either pick it up in the store or have it shipped to your door.

i'm gunna skip the mile long line at the store and have it shipped to me. they will arrive on June 24th so i will only be waiting a couple hours longer and i won't have to take off work to go stand in line.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I'm waiting for it to come out on Verizon

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm waiting for it to come out on Verizon
if they ever design it for use without a SIM card, or verizon converts over and starts using SIM cards.

their contract with AT&T is up soon, so no telling what will happen after that! i bet they will just renew their contract and not bother with other carriers.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FYI: Pre-order has begun already, and it is for the 16gb or 32 gb in black ONLY... the white is not availbale for pre-order at this time.

i've been trying since 7:30 this morning to get through on pre-ordering. and everytime the webpage stalls when it tries to access my AT&T account info.

i guess their is a lot of people trying to pre-order right now.

·
Registered
968 Posts
All pre order is stopped....:(

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All pre order is stopped....:(
yup!

by the time i was able to get through, they were backordered to 7/2 and then i looked again the 2nd day of pre-orders and it was all the way to 7/14!

i'm going to show up at 7am at the local apple store next thursday.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
On June 15th, I tried - unsuccessfully - to Reserve an iPhone4 via Apple's website some 20 or more times, then googled and found out about the "Apple Store app" (try to say that five times fast!)...I downloaded that to my iPhone 3G, fired it up, and in about 2 minutes had an iPhone 4 reserved for June 24th...received a confirmation email shortly thereafter. I guess all the stars were aligned for me... :lol:

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
On June 15th, I tried - unsuccessfully - to Reserve an iPhone4 via Apple's website some 20 or more times, then googled and found out about the "Apple Store app" (try to say that five times fast!)...I downloaded that to my iPhone 3G, fired it up, and in about 2 minutes had an iPhone 4 reserved for June 24th...received a confirmation email shortly thereafter. I guess all the stars were aligned for me... :lol:
darn i wish i woulda known about that app!

although they only ship to the ATT billing address which is my parents house 500 miles south! i stayed on their account cuz it is cheaper for me, i just pay my dad once a month for parent college loan, insurance, and phone.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts