Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody here that has the connectivity package use an Iphone with the USB port yet? Does it work fine? Does it charge when plugged in?

Thanks Guys - I am about to get my Camaro this week. 1LT aqua blue, RS, connectivity package, and boston audio system.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I don't know about the iPhone, but my iPod touch charges when plugged in.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Yup, my iPhone works perfectly in my Camaro.
The bluetooth picks it up fast, and it's real clear. :)

And yes it does charge when connected to the USB port in the car. :)
^^^ Ditto.

Do you ever have to unplug and replug though? Sometimes everything works great except for "scanning" through the songs. Occasionally it'll sound like a skipping record for a few seconds between each song as I scroll through with the up/down button on the steering wheel. Unplug and replug and it works just fine. :confused:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Has anybody here that has the connectivity package use an Iphone with the USB port yet? Does it work fine? Does it charge when plugged in?

Thanks Guys - I am about to get my Camaro this week. 1LT aqua blue, RS, connectivity package, and boston audio system.
I tried my iPhone the other day it worked pretty good, charges it too when I plugged it into the USB port . Then I found the option where it will play my music wirelessly from my phone to the stereo via bluetooth.;)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
^^^ Ditto.

Do you ever have to unplug and replug though? Sometimes everything works great except for "scanning" through the songs. Occasionally it'll sound like a skipping record for a few seconds between each song as I scroll through with the up/down button on the steering wheel. Unplug and replug and it works just fine. :confused:
Happens every once and a while and sometimes it loses it all together and have to unplug and replug... not a big deal but a minor inconvienience

·
Registered
154 Posts
I use my iphone regularly. it works great. nothing negative to say about it.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
^^^ Ditto.

I think there have been 2 firmware updates since my car was built (6/1). I would like to get this done, but don't know what's been fixed, other than that the Zune playlists work.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I tried my iPhone the other day it worked pretty good, charges it too when I plugged it into the USB port . Then I found the option where it will play my music wirelessly from my phone to the stereo via bluetooth.;)
how do you make this work? ive experimented and never gotten it to work

1 - 10 of 10 Posts