What are your thoughts?

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Buy

·
Registered
407 Posts
Has there been an official press release about it?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I'm biased (I am an apple fan). IF the phone does the things you need, then get it. I love my iPhone, but did not buy it because I am narrow-minded. At the time, it did everything I needed - contact, calendar and important info that synced directly from my computer. Now, the driod will work with my apple, so if I ever do not feel the iPhone meets my needs, I will move to driod. For now, I am looking forward to the 5.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I'm a 3GS owner and my upgrade is in October so im guessing whenever this next version comes out my time to upgrade will be then.
I'm sure it will have a little larger screen , better battery and a few extra gadgets but i dont see it being much more than a 4 Shurugs.

Works for me.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Cant wait for the 5 selling my 4 when I do....

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I'd wait till the price drops. Soon you will be able to get a iPhone 4 cheap. And there is no real 4g networks. It's BS.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I am waiting for the iPhone 10 :)

·
Vendor
817 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
is verizon getting it the same time it comes out? or is it just for at&t in the beginning?

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
my buddy works for verizon, and he said theres a press release on the 4th. ill update any info he tells me regarding it.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I have my second iphone 4. The os is great. The phone is a POS on any network. Supposedly the fixed the antenna in the 5 so i will give it one more try before switching to a phone that actually works well.

Not crazy about Apple's handling of mobile content either. I don't think they have the right to block web content. The past CEO is somewhat of a censor. Censorship is un American.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looking forward to an actual press release from Apple regarding this. Unless it comes from Apple I don't believe anything. Kind of goes along the same lines as those who had "confirmed" information there was a Z-28 about to be released. :lol:

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
ive had my new samsung charge for a few months now, and ever since we have gotten 4glte in canton, my battery has gotten much worse. and it was already really bad before. my phone dies at least once a day.....when its just in my pocket and not being used. i have to constantly charge it. not to mention it will randomly shut off and restart itself....POS. im ready for something new.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Did you load the app killer. It shuts off all apps not in use and extends life.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.arron.taskManager&hl=en

ive had my new samsung charge for a few months now, and ever since we have gotten 4glte in canton, my battery has gotten much worse. and it was already really bad before. my phone dies at least once a day.....when its just in my pocket and not being used. i have to constantly charge it. not to mention it will randomly shut off and restart itself....POS. im ready for something new.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
yeah i have one already....doesnt help much.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Im getting one next month when it is released. Im so tired of this Droid X ill be happy to have my phone's battery last a full day without dying. I was happy with the iPhone 4 when I had but, AT&T was not so good.
Next Tuesday we will see what it will look like and its features!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts