Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this might be on a Sticky somewhere but I couldn't find it. Plus I'm so freaking excited about this car I just need to know. Will I be able to order a Black OR White SS with an ALL red interior?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Camaro's will only be available with 'accent' colors like in the GTO's. If nobody posts a link here, I'll go digging for some pics.;)
0)
Well the GTO had a blue interior(I had one, blue on blue) and a red interior, and I think yellow???

·
Registered
34 Posts
Interior colors are black, grey, beige, and Inferno Orange Metallic(only on 2LT and 2SS with certain exterior colors).
All seats except for black are two-tone.
Bottom part is black and the other color is on top.

Here's a link with some pictures on how the black and grey interior will look like

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2009/03/2010-chevy-camaro-interior-gallery.html

this is how the Inferno Orange interior will look like.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Interior colors are black, grey, beige, and Inferno Orange Metallic(only on 2LT and 2SS with certain exterior colors).
All seats except for black are two-tone.
Bottom part is black and the other color is on top.

Here's a link with some pictures on how the black and grey interior will look like

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2009/03/2010-chevy-camaro-interior-gallery.html

this is how the Inferno Orange interior will look like.
It looks red in the pics. Is it more red in real life like the pics portray or.....?

Cuz if it looks like those pics then I'm in. Make mine white plz....OK or black:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
It looks red in the pics. Is it more red in real life like the pics portray or.....?

Cuz if it looks like those pics then I'm in. Make mine white plz....OK or black:D
There's a hint of red in the color. But it is most definately orange in person. If you've seen pictures of Inferno orange metallic exterior, it is the same color.

·
Registered
129 Posts
its REALLY sucks that they are only putting that interior with certain exterior colors.

i would LOVE to have the IBM exterior color with this orange interior...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts