Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking of getting RY since BOTH IBM and ABM are not to my liking. The wife doesnt like IOM or VR so that doesnt leave me alot of options. I really wanted White Rally Stripes on any car, but Yellow may not show as well. Just wondering if anyone else is gonna do this combo?

·
Registered
470 Posts
I like the look of white rally stripes A LOT. If yellow was not an availble option, I'd think about Inferno Orange, Aqua Blue, or Red Jewel Tint with the white stripes. I also think the cars with white stripes will be less common and more unique.

I think they will stand out just fine on a Yellow Camaro. If that's what you want, DO IT! :thumbsup:

-Brad

·
Registered
472 Posts
Im thinking of getting RY since BOTH IBM and ABM are not to my liking. The wife doesnt like IOM or VR so that doesnt leave me alot of options. I really wanted White Rally Stripes on any car, but Yellow may not show as well. Just wondering if anyone else is gonna do this combo?
I've said this before, I hate yellow. I saw this car at a dealer, and I just loved it. Wouldn't pick this over 3 or 4 other colors, but in person,....wow.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I made one a while ago, and never knew when to use it, so now I guess it's time.:lol:

I mean any combo will look good, though. It's a great combo, but white doesn't sit as well with me as say, silver or black stripes.
Thanks, its better than I thought. The website pics suck. I need to see ABM and VR to be 100% certain.:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts