Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to haul a mountain bike and I don't want to scratch the car (yeah the one I don't have yet).

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
A friend of mine has a hitch on his vette because he hauls his hoosier racing tires to the track on this small utility trailer. people laugh until he gets the car out on the track and they are like :eek: he laughs jokes by calling it his Truck lol

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha I would love to see that

I wouldnt install a trailer hitch, cuz I wouldnt want to ruin the car
I keep forgetting that almost everyone here has 2 or 3 cars. This would be my only car, so I need to haul my bicycle to the trails with the Camaro or bum rides off other people sos I don't scratch my car (which I'm sure will go over REALLY well) :D

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nooooooooooooooo!

here ya go
I only need a 1 1/4" hitch for a bicycle rack mount. There's no reason for it to stick out like that. I currently have one on my little SLK 320 roadster.

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
i don't remember where i found that pic, i would never put a hitch on mine. i think is a pic of a test mule that pulled a trailer

·
Registered
166 Posts
I keep forgetting that almost everyone here has 2 or 3 cars. This would be my only car, so I need to haul my bicycle to the trails with the Camaro or bum rides off other people sos I don't scratch my car (which I'm sure will go over REALLY well) :D
if you can afford to buy a new Camaro, you should be able to afford a piece of **** to use for other things................

·
8,984 Posts
nooooooooooooooo!

here ya go
Those tires are HORRENDOUS!

An yes, I have a hitch on my trucks.....

I am sre someone will be offering a removeable rack for bikes to add to the top of the car.

I am not sure which is worse?:lol:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if you can afford to buy a new Camaro, you should be able to afford a piece of **** to use for other things................
Maybe, maybe not. I only have one space allotted to me in the below ground garage of my apartment building, so that is the main reason.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just have the hitch store install the hitch only...NO ELECTRICAL hook up needed.
I have checked, if you take both wheels off it should fit into the trunk.
The hitch would be nice if you are taking someone with you.

·
8,984 Posts
Not only am I not installing a hitch, I think it would be ridiculous of anyone to do such a thing to such a nice car!
Great post! We all don't have the same needs.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts