Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont really have the money to buy brand new parts from manufacture. Looking to buy a hurst short shifter for my SS. if anyone knows a place to get it cheaper than 349$ would be really appreciated :D

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I have used eBay and when I bought stuff off of there it was all fine but I have also heard horror stories of people buying stuff off of eBay or craigslist... So i guess its just buyer beware

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
yup...check out the sponsors here, I'm sure you can find it cheaper than $349. I've seen it plenty of times for under $300.

Ebay is great for some stuff, as long as it's coming from a good seller, so just be careful. For something like a shifter though, I think I'd rather just buy new.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
If you buy on ebay or craigslist, it really pays to do your research and become an "expert" on the part you are looking for. That way you can make sure everything you need is in the pictures or at least know what questions to ask before you buy. I buy and sell hundreds of items on ebay and do not have any horror stories like some people, but I always do my homework and it seems to pay off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts