Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gone to a couple of dealerships in the area and I've even driven a RS car but the wheels aren't nearly as dark as I thought they'd be. The car itself is sexy, but if I ordered one today, the car I built on the GM site doesn't quite match the real RS's I've seen. :confused:

·
Registered
470 Posts
I've gone to a couple of dealerships in the area and I've even driven a RS car but the wheels aren't nearly as dark as I thought they'd be. The car itself is sexy, but if I ordered one today, the car I built on the GM site doesn't quite match the real RS's I've seen. :confused:
The wheels you've seen are production wheels and are what will be on the car. It has not been changed.

However, you need to find out if the ones you saw were Midnight silver or Polished. After adding the RS package, you can upgrade to the polished wheels for a bit under $500.

That being said, the standard RS wheels are no where near as dark as the web site makes them out to be. They are definitely silver, just a little dark tinge.

-Brad

·
Registered
49 Posts
To say the color representations on the website are inaccurate, that would be the understatement of the century. IBM looks way darker in person, the RJT looks Maroon in person and the wheels, well hell thats just another thing to guess about.

·
Registered
345 Posts
The midnight silver wheels are significantly lighter than what you see on the Camaro site and from the pictures I have seen they will look a itsy bit darker depending on the color of the car. Of course with that said they are WAY to light for me. They will be changed out for black wheels very, very soon after my car is delivered. :thumbsup::5go:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts