Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:)

Take a look at the LS3 parts on the first page of search results here at slponline.com. Everything sans exhaust might be compatible. They have yet to say anything about fabricating parts for the 2010 Camaro, but they do have LS3 stuff.

Engine, exhaust and intake upgrades are always an easy and affordable means to add HP with American V8 cars. I was very happy with the SLP stuff that I bought for my 2001 Firebird.

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Yup. I would like to do a cam swap. I'm sure there will be several aftermarket intake & exhuast systems. I remember on the 4th gen's there were at least 10 different companys making whisper lids. And there are tons of header/exhuast system options for my vette, so i assume the same would true for the 5th gens, as long as they sell well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
the aftermarket is ready before you are.

Just to let you know, the Aftermarket will be ready before you are with 1st generation packages. Development has been underway since 2006. When you say, "Hmmmm, I think this car could use a little more xxxxxxxx", we'll be ready to take you to the next level. Suspension, Engine (me/us), drivetrain, body, etc. etc. As competition heats up, things will get better and better. Best regards, Brian Nutter-Wiseco Piston

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Just to let you know, the Aftermarket will be ready before you are with 1st generation packages. Development has been underway since 2006. When you say, "Hmmmm, I think this car could use a little more xxxxxxxx", we'll be ready to take you to the next level. Suspension, Engine (me/us), drivetrain, body, etc. etc. As competition heats up, things will get better and better. Best regards, Brian Nutter-Wiseco Piston
i knew your name sounded familiar

WISECO ROCKSSS!!!!!! i love your pistons!!! i convinced my buddy that was building his bugeye wrx to go with your stuff and then y'all also make custom 86.5mm pistons for a shop in Denton, Tx that only works on 3SGTE's..... anywhoo

I LOOK forward to seeing your products!:thumbsup:

·
8,984 Posts
Welcome, I love your cookies!

Oh wait that's Brian NutterButter!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I need some milk!

Nutter Butters are the best!

·
8,984 Posts
To answer the OP's question...no, it's not too early to start an aftermarket thread.;)
Did you not here me in the earlier post?:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts