Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told by the dealer today that the Grey Paint option is not available. I told him that it was still on the new website and he told me they would be taking it off soon has anyone else heard this news????

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
White is delayed only because they are using a new White mix in a few months. CG is delayed for something concerning the Impala. I don't remember.
Ok yeah that sounds like it makes more sense than what my dealer was saying..Thanks

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
All I've heard is that it was delayed for 1 month.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The white one is delayed too, and it's not available on the site
are you sure? I talked to my dad who is a truck driver yesterday and he passed one of the car haulers that was loaded with them. He said they were white. I guess they could have been silver from the distance. What is the order in which the colors are being produced?

·
Registered
345 Posts
As Taglane said, if I remember from a previous thread that the CGM is delayed until end of April due to the Impala finishing up their last grey color cars and then they are transitioning over to the CGM also. I have absolutely no clue if this is correct but that is what I read somewhere on here. If anyone has the real deal that would be cool. Obviously from my sig you can see I am also concerned with the CGM deal.:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts