Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping the blade spoiler and the metal finish fuel door will be available as accessories, since they don't appear to be available options for the 2SS. I think the RS package includes the blade spoiler, but I'm not getting it with the RS. Anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm hoping the blade spoiler and the metal finish fuel door will be available as accessories, since they don't appear to be available options for the 2SS. I think the RS package includes the blade spoiler, but I'm not getting it with the RS. Anyone know for sure?
The blade spoiler is different than what the RS comes with. The RS comes with the kind of spoiler wou see on the concept or on the RS's driving around now. The blade spoiler (from what I can see in the photo) sticks up much higher in the air. I'm sure the fuel door will be an available accessories. I may get this after I get the car if I feel it will add to the overall look. I do wish they would price the rest of the accessories though. I don't want to add to my order until I know what everything else cost.

Sean

1 - 2 of 2 Posts