Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

This was on Jalopnik on the Transformers 2 set. I seriously think this is the Z28. It really looks the part.

I believe the RS would have something like those sliding headlight cover thingies, and that one decal going around the hood, right?.

We all know this isn't the Base Camaro.

The SS I know is even more dramatic, but it's still a possibility...

But this one has aggressive bodywork, and a different lower air dam, which screams Z28 to me.....

:confused: Or it could be Bumblebee because he did lose a lot of parts at the end of the movie. He may have had some work done.:confused:

I also wonder why they are at a Cemetery maybe someone died? *gasp!!* Mikela?????:lookandleave: Or I heard Rainn Wilson was in T2, so he might be Dead on arrival.......or something.......... I guess we'll have to wait and see...... :popcorn:

What do you guys think this car is?

OH MY GOD THE PICTURE KEEPS DISAPPEARING! THANKS GUYS FOR PUTTING IT UP. I'm putting up a new picture.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Well, since I've never seen that photo befor, I have to asume it's pretty new. I would bet it's the upgarded version of Bumblebee for Transformers 2

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Red X maybe the black burbans nerfed the pic

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
That fricking ugly as hell, thats what I was worried about. Michael Bay is catering to the ricer crowd now...........great.

·
Registered
318 Posts
That fricking ugly as hell, thats what I was worried about. Michael Bay is catering to the ricer crowd now...........great.
Yeaaaaa it was just a matter of time, it just sucks that they would bling out a camaro...if they wanna trash a stang..more power to them.

I will say though..I do love the hood scoop, but the grounds, the fog lamp housing (regardless if they are used for "weapons"), and the rims kill it for me.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
The wheels look like the vert concept wheels, but do look out of place to me.

·
Registered
330 Posts
thats a sweet looking ride regardless. it doesnt look like rice to me. the rule of nature is.... if it has an airplaine wing on the back (yet front wheel drive), and a huge intercooler showing through the lower grill (cooling a twin turbo FOUR CYLINDER), and somewhere between 35-50 stickers on the fender/door. thats when you know its a rice burner.

also it either HAS to have a h_nd_ emblem on back, or if its a domestic brand then has to be debadged. must also look like someone took a boxy body style, and put on a dramatic body kit.

in this case, they took an already very sporty looking car, and just made a few minor touches to it. i mean look at that body kit. it looks 100% better on a already sexy car then it would look on say a vw golf or a civic, or an s10 for that matter. and the wheels are no bigger then the concept wheels. the chrome doesnt look bad at all. thats far different then putting 22's on a ugly car that comes with 14's or 15's.

if that kit were available as an option, i would consider it. but only if its under 1000 bucks, cuz i can not see spending more then that for chrome rims anyway. they are nice, but extremely over priced...

·
Registered
26 Posts
The fog lights are horrible. The wheels are not that bad (I need to see better pictures). The hood is not bad (again need a better view). The front air dam looks like an afterthought. I'd still drive it though :D

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Movie car...if they put that front fascia on the production car it would kill it.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Maybe its just the pic, but that is not BB yellow!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Movie car...if they put that front fascia on the production car it would kill it.
i agree. hood is OK...fascia and rims...yuk.

but it's still only a GTO anyway.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts