Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the news today that it was built on May 7th. Vin 108327. Now if it could just get out of Oshawa and on a train to Houston. Now the anticipation build up more quickly. Classic Chevrolet in Sugarland said they had quite a few built now. Hopefully they put them all on a train soon.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Got the news today that it was built on May 7th. Vin 108327. Now if it could just get out of Oshawa and on a train to Houston. Now the anticipation build up more quickly. Classic Chevrolet in Sugarland said they had quite a few built now. Hopefully they put them all on a train soon.
I am patiently waiting for my VIN.

Well, sorta patient . . . trying to be patient . . .

·
Registered
92 Posts
Mine was built April 22 and it is still sitting there hopefully they will be shipping soon!!!

Congrats on your car!!!

Colt

·
Registered
41 Posts
I wish mine was here...

Congrats!!! I am in Houston too, ordered 10-13, VIN 2386 but still no car... Called today and it is still unknown in Pontiac. I really love the color of the one you ordered, I ordered black, but we didn't have the choice of as many colors back then. I also liked IBM... As late as mine is I thought I might still cancel and reorder the color I really wanted. I am so used to waiting now that what's a few more months??? For all I know mine will be that long!!!

I also thought about changing dealers, if Classic in Houston is anything like Classic in Grapevine, they must be a fine dealership to deal with!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats!!! I am in Houston too, ordered 10-13, VIN 2386 but still no car... Called today and it is still unknown in Pontiac. I really love the color of the one you ordered, I ordered black, but we didn't have the choice of as many colors back then. I also liked IBM... As late as mine is I thought I might still cancel and reorder the color I really wanted. I am so used to waiting now that what's a few more months??? For all I know mine will be that long!!!

I also thought about changing dealers, if Classic in Houston is anything like Classic in Grapevine, they must be a fine dealership to deal with!!!
If you decide to reorder (don't) You should definatley check out Classic in Sugarland. Best atmosphere to buy a car in Houston. My opinion of course. I will be singing Classic Chevrolet in Sugarland to everyone that wants to buy a new vehicle.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got a text today that estimated delivery is May 25. Could be a day or so sooner. So my question is will the dealership be open on Memorial Day and if they are will the delivery trucks be working that day too? If the dealership is open I assume they will have someone there to PDI it and deliver it. I am taking off the 26th just in case.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually looked at my text again and she sent me the wrong date the first time. She now says expected arrival on the 22nd. That would be amazing, two days before the anniversary and not after it as I thought all along it would be.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts