Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Don't hate me because it's beautiful! Hey you can post how nice it is there in July when I'm fryin eggs on the sidewalk:eek:
yeah, but it's a dry heat.:lol:

3-6 more inches of the white crap on the way monday night.:angry:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry man, the snow storm in Wyoming on my road trip confirmed that just like my 3rd gen, this car dose not belong in the snow:(. Blame the groundhog. And it is a dry heat until the monsoons come, then it's a friggin sauna, you wake up and it's 98 with 90+ humidity before the sun even comes up. That's why I gotta enjoy the winters while they last. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Sorry man, the snow storm in Wyoming on my road trip confirmed that just like my 3rd gen, this car dose not belong in the snow:(. Blame the groundhog. And it is a dry heat until the monsoons come, then it's a friggin sauna, you wake up and it's 98 with 90+ humidity before the sun even comes up. That's why I gotta enjoy the winters while they last. :thumbsup:
*remembers 'driving' through snow and a few banks in the back of a dealership parking lot a few days ago*

Yeah, about "does not belong in snow".. I call your bluff and raise you parking lot donuts. XD Who said LS Camaros can't be fun?

·
Registered
380 Posts
If you could figure out a way to bottle up the sunshine. And send it to Michigan. I would gladly trade you some of our water... Our water is really really wet and refreshing... We just need some warmth to thaw it out... :lol: would go just fine with your dry heat... (sorry we do not carry dry water)

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you could figure out a way to bottle up the sunshine. And send it to Michigan. I would gladly trade you some of our water... Our water is really really wet and refreshing... We just need some warmth to thaw it out... :lol: would go just fine with your dry heat... (sorry we do not carry dry water)
I would take that tradw, I lived in Menomenee UP MI for years, right on the big lake, I really do miss that water. Of course, it's frozen right about now, my grandfather used to take his motor home out on the lake & go cie fishing. My Camaro did not like the ice, not at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts