Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its been a while since ive actually posted on here..was just messing around and i built the camaro id like to have for about 27900. not too bad at all. add on taxes and tags and im probably looking at about 29000 out the door or so. my question is does anyone think there will be incentives(like the 0apr for 60 months etc etc. offered on these?) i dont expect it with the current state of gm but i was just curious. thanks

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
well its been a while since ive actually posted on here..was just messing around and i built the camaro id like to have for about 27900. not too bad at all. add on taxes and tags and im probably looking at about 29000 out the door or so. my question is does anyone think there will be incentives(like the 0apr for 60 months etc etc. offered on these?) i dont expect it with the current state of gm but i was just curious. thanks
As far as I know most of the incentives offered by GM must be honored by the specific dealer you are buying from. There is a credit union discount, and some people have been able to get the supplier discount -- there may be others available at the time of purchase. I plan to just get a loan for the lowest rate available from one of the credit unions in my area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts