Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer just called and said my car will be ready in 30 minutes!!!!!!!! I won't be able to pick it up because their PDI guy left for the day, but I am gonna look at it, and sit in it, and take pictures of it!!! I'll be actually buying it tomorrow!! I am so excited since I was just told by GM last week that it won't be here for about 20 days!!! I'll keep you guys posted :thumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dealer just called and said my car will be ready in 30 minutes!!!!!!!! I won't be able to pick it up because their PDI guy left for the day, but I am gonna look at it, and sit in it, and take pictures of it!!! I'll be actually buying it tomorrow!! I am so excited since I was just told by GM last week that it won't be here for about 20 days!!! I'll keep you guys posted :thumbsup:
WTF?????????????:confused:
They told you it'll be ready in 30 mins. but you can't pick it up because the PDI guy left.
So, apparently, it's not ready. :confused:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WTF?????????????:confused:
They told you it'll be ready in 30 mins. but you can't pick it up because the PDI guy left.
So, apparently, it's not ready. :confused:
Haha, apparently you are correct sir :lol: Well it will be ready to look at!!! ;)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do consider myself lucky that I didn't get caught in QC like originally thought. It's been an long wait, but I know it'll be worth it. Thanks for the support from everyone on here! Don't worry, I will post pics when I get them!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Mike, did you just hear today that it was here, or did you get a update that it was in transist. Also, do you know how long it took to get across the country.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Whoot...whoot! :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

:yay: :yay: :yay:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mike, did you just hear today that it was here, or did you get a update that it was in transist. Also, do you know how long it took to get across the country.
Ok, I'll give you the quick version since I'm tryin to get out of the house right now. Car was built 5/4, left Toronto on 5/7 (according to the Railroad spreadsheet AND GM), called GM last Friday they said it was going to quality control (I was pissed) they told me 20 days or less, called the dealer today and told him what GM told me, got a call back this afternoon from the sales guy asking if I would pick it up tonight if it was ready, called the GM and he confirmed that it was indeed on the train in So Cal with his Silver LT on it's way to the dealer. So from 5/7 til today 5/18 :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts