1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we received our order number tonight :eek::thumbsup:

2010 2LT V6 6spd manual RS package black/black

now to get through the next 8-10 weeks is going to be killer

can't wait till i can start to track the cars progress and bring our new bundle of joy home

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahah ya i asked my sales guy if he was going to set aside a couple hours for me on day of delivery and he told me that i have him for the entire day

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Congrats!!!

BrandySynergy, with Eric, you don't need luck. He'll have everything taken care of by the time it arrives.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thank you el ess X. I actually ordered a Synergy in Jan. Had a really bad experience with the salesman so a little turned off at the whole process. Salesman never took out my deposit, won't return phone calls, and is always to busy to work with me. That is why I started up here. Heard some good things about SS-Eric. Figured I would give it a shot.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that's great to hear that you're going to be getting one soon too brandy :) oh and welcome to the site

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CCC is right these folks are Great and will help you through the labor and delivery process as for me im to tired to help I just went through my delivery this last Friday

I'm still in the stage and feel Like im a young teenage boy with his tongue hanging out over a 25 year old girl . Delivery on your New Camaro is a great feeling

The count down starts or is it the wait :5go:

CONGRATS

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know you are very happy, and we'll help you through the labor and delivery! :thumbsup:
hahah funny thing. i posted up almost the exact same wording on a different website and all the guys there actually thought that i was expecting a kid :eek:

so now my bf and i are running with it and letting them believe that we're pregnant and going to play it all out.

we had a good discussion last night about the "nursery" and i think we're going to gut our guest cabin and create one bit garage for the car. makes me feel alot better then putting the camaro in the big shop with the trucks and all the grease and mud. so probably after we bring the car home (cuz it's going to take that long for the snow to melt and it to warm up) we'll start the remodel on the cabin and get it all ready to hold it's new bundle of joy

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
hahah funny thing. i posted up almost the exact same wording on a different website and all the guys there actually thought that i was expecting a kid :eek:

so now my bf and i are running with it and letting them believe that we're pregnant and going to play it all out.

we had a good discussion last night about the "nursery" and i think we're going to gut our guest cabin and create one bit garage for the car. makes me feel alot better then putting the camaro in the big shop with the trucks and all the grease and mud. so probably after we bring the car home (cuz it's going to take that long for the snow to melt and it to warm up) we'll start the remodel on the cabin and get it all ready to hold it's new bundle of joy
Sounds like a very nice "nursery"!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts