Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been addicted to this place and i can't stay off it. i need some peeps to talk to... where is everyone? i keep refreshing the homepage the all the new threads on the side are staying the same. we need some updated pics of the Camaro parking lot to see when they start loading up cars to be shipped out! :D

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I agree, we need updates!

When I'm bored, I always go to Yahoo Answers. Very helpful, and there are tons of people to yell at when they ask retarded questions concerning the Big Three, or pertaining to what car they should get.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Haha, I keep coming back here every few minutes hoping something new will pop up. Then I get stuck on here for a while and forget that I'm supposed to be working!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
i've been addicted to this place and i can't stay off it. i need some peeps to talk to... where is everyone? i keep refreshing the homepage the all the new threads on the side are staying the same. we need some updated pics of the Camaro parking lot to see when they start loading up cars to be shipped out! :D
Well, I for one would certainly never hit the "New Posts" button more than once per day...

:D

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Maybe most of us are bummed out cause we are still sitting at 1100 you would think that all the pre-orders would have atleast been pulled i dont know just my opinion :confused:

·
Registered
91 Posts
As I am still at work, I can not check the site to often. But I am glad that I do. Great laughs from day to day.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Maybe most of us are bummed out cause we are still sitting at 1100 you would think that all the pre-orders would have atleast been pulled i dont know just my opinion :confused:
I'm not bummed!!! I am personally THRILLED that my order is at 1100 because this means it is in the system and will be picked up in due course. The whole point of a production management & scheduling system is to allow efficient planning and as much flexibility as possible. In order to pull all the pre-orders and schedule them for production now, the factory would have to commit to future build rates NOW, which would inevitably result in sandbagging (always does) which would result in the plant running below capacity! I'd rather let them do production scheduling in as close to a real-time fashion as possible... :5go:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Well, I for one would certainly never hit the "New Posts" button more than once per day...

:D
I must say, however, that a 20-second limit between searches is downright draconian! I mean, lots of stuff can happen in 1/3 of a minute, right?

:lol:

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
I've been too busy driving in the neighborhood making noise in the vette. This thing has a lopey idle that sounds great.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I must say, however, that a 20-second limit between searches is downright draconian! I mean, lots of stuff can happen in 1/3 of a minute, right?

:lol:
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts