Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I see that the Black Suburbans dropped FBodFather off at that event, too... :)

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote from here: http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/insidestory/?id=cid00013

The abbreviation IVER stands for "Integration Vehicle Engineering Release." So the end vehicle is the culmination of the computational and hardware development of all the vehicle subsystems. It's also the only time we will prototype a whole vehicle in the real world.

What do we use an IVER vehicle for? Well, it performs many functions in all areas of the business, including engineering, manufacturing, quality, marketing, etc. Its significance to the program is paramount; however, as in the case of quality, manufacturing, and engineering, the focus shifts from the virtual world to the physical world. It is also the time when the program shifts from development to validation.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I might as well post up my pics here before someone else beats me to it. I had posted these on Chirp Third and MIFbody and someone snagged them and posted them on Camaro5. :BangHead: At least they credited me for them.

Enjoy! :patriot: :roxor:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Second set:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Octane5GO,
I love your Cyber gray w/ black stripe picture. I have one on order as well in Florida. How can I get a hold of that picture? Can you send it to me or make it available? I can't find anywhere to make one for myself yet.
Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.