Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
yup just what the world needs another hollywood yuppie that no one cares about driving around in a car thats not vialbe in the market right now.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
yup just what the world needs another hollywood yuppie that no one cares about driving around in a car thats not vialbe in the market right now.
?
It is a great idea for auto companies to do things like this, it gets more exposure for their vehicle than most TV/Print ads will.

Jamie Lee Curtis is a national spokes person for many great causes and supports an environmentally friendly world, she is a good candidate for something like this :D

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Why should I care what some airhead celeb thinks about a non-existent production car fueled by largely non-existent fueling stations? Maybe we should all hold hands and sing Kum-ba-ya?:rotflmao:

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Why should I care what some airhead celeb thinks about a non-existent production car fueled by largely non-existent fueling stations? Maybe we should all hold hands and sing Kum-ba-ya?:rotflmao:
After a few marketing courses you might see the light :D

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
?
It is a great idea for auto companies to do things like this, it gets more exposure for their vehicle than most TV/Print ads will.

Jamie Lee Curtis is a national spokes person for many great causes and supports an environmentally friendly world, she is a good candidate for something like this :D

Sure I agree..Even if it is Honda..on the eco side of it..

But JLC..like I said shes kinda like irrelivant to much of todays pop culture..something that I think anything eco freindly needs..its gotta fly with the much more than people in an older age bracket..
come on..Curtis

or a hot eco friendly cheerleader named Hayden...

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
The only role shes known for is michael myers trying to kill her dumbass. I am a fan of the movies but not so much a fan of her. I'm not about to listen to some celeb either. Its great marketing for the sheep of the world.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Well, she may want one to store away for the future, when there are more stations around that cater to hydrogen powered vehicles. I've actually seen more Honda Insight's on the road in the past week, than I've seen in the past few years or so. People garaged those Insight's so that they could bring them out for a time like this.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Well, she may want one to store away for the future, when there are more stations around that cater to hydrogen powered vehicles. I've actually seen more Honda Insight's on the road in the past week, than I've seen in the past few years or so. People garaged those Insight's so that they could bring them out for a time like this.
Nah, they garaged them because they were embarrased to own such an ugly piece of sht. Now, they cost justifies the harassment. :p

See alot more Metros on the road too...And retards that want to sell their 300K mile metros for $5-7K.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
All the manufacturers need to get on the same eco page. Hydro fuel, ethanol, gasoline, diesel, biodiesel, etc which do you choose to carry as a new station opening up. They need another HD/BlueRay type war with this so everyone can get on the sme **** page.

I thought Jamie Lee looked pretty hot in True lies, then again that was 14 years ago there theres much more gray on her now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.