Great story and Congrats for car of the month Rabbit :thumbsup:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats Rabbit.............. Great story.......... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mega congrats - I knew I picked a good one to nominate ;). I've followed your car on that "other" site and love what you've done to it. Your story is great, too. Looking forward to meeting you in Oshawa (one Camaro lady to another).

·
Registered
667 Posts
arober68, fcu678, Ravirn, Chief Mojo, and SSMOKN - THANK YOU! :D Glad ya'll like my story!

Ruffian118 - Thank you, my oh so awesome cheerleader! lol. Thank you for nominating me! Thank you for following my story, its never ending. :D

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
NOM NOM NOM....

And now I want fajitas and a margarita... Dangit.

Hell Yeah now your talking.......I know just what state you are from just by reading that lol

Scott a lot of people use everclear in there margaritas here in Texas or a very good tequlia. If its frozen its floating on top usually and if its on the Rocks You're getting lucky tonight a whole lot sooner as my father puts it :lol:

Me and friends used to go out drink Margaritas and eat mexican food and have whoever deosnt drink drive us to go drive Go carts :lol:

sorry to get off on your thread topic Jaren lol you got me wanting just what you said now lol

·
Registered
667 Posts
Hell Yeah now your talking.......I know just what state you are from just by reading that lol

Scott a lot of people use everclear in there margaritas here in Texas or a very good tequlia. If its frozen its floating on top usually and if its on the Rocks You're getting lucky tonight a whole lot sooner as my father puts it :lol:

Me and friends used to go out drink Margaritas and eat mexican food and have whoever deosnt drink drive us to go drive Go carts :lol:

sorry to get off on your thread topic Jaren lol you got me wanting just what you said now lol
Hmmm tequila. Thats it. I'm going out for mexican food and a margarita tonight. Ya'll drove me too it. I know i'm a texas girl. I live and breathe tex mex. I LOVE it when extra tequila is floating on the top.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Tequila, Liquid Courage, and a giggle maker. HAA
Tequila and I have some memories.

BTW how do you like Texas rabbit? I've considered it as one of my possible relocation destinations. I have a friend in Austin and he loves it.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Tequila, Liquid Courage, and a giggle maker. HAA
Tequila and I have some memories.

BTW how do you like Texas rabbit? I've considered it as one of my possible relocation destinations. I have a friend in Austin and he loves it.
I love me some tequila. And it makes me giggly for sure.

I LOVE TEXAS! Wouldnt live anywhere else, except maybe Fort Walton Beach Fl. Kinda hot, but its not too bad. I love Austin, great food and tons of stuff to do. Lots of outdoor activities!! Love me some Barton springs and canoeing!

41 - 60 of 81 Posts