Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here is your January 2012 Member/Car of the Month

What got you started with your love for Chevy and the Camaro?

My 2nd Car was a 1971 Z28 Camaro. I loved that car and always thought I would own it forever, but I got married and my new bride wanted a family car. Could kick myself still today when I think about it.

Whats the Story Behind your 5thgen Camaro?

I seen the New Camaro in the Transformers movie and I told my wife right then and there that I was getting one of those as soon as they come out. She didn't fuss cause she knew how much I missed my 1971 Camaro.

How did you come across ModernCamaro.com and what made you stick around?

Since my first visit to Modern Camaro back in 2010 I always thought this forum was not like the others. Everyone seems really positive and friendly about this great car. Almost like I knew several of them my whole life. I visit everyday now and enjoy sharing stories about our latest mods. LOL

How did the Camaro or Chevy in general change your life?

I am the founding member of 5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas based out of Charlotte, NC. We started the club in June 2010. And since that time I have made more friends than I thought possible. I have got to see a lot of Car Events with the members and experience things that would have never been possible if not for the New Camaro. Its the greatest thing since sliced bread!

Finally do you have anything you’d like to say to ModernCamaro.com members or anyone else reading this interview?

Yes, I would like to thank my friends here on Modern Camaro, all my members of 5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas, and my other group of friends on BowtieV6.com. Without all of your votes this would have not been possible. This Honor means the world to me. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you guys at a car event sometime soon.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Congrats!!!!

·
Capt Bob-Supporting Membr
366 Posts
Congratulations! Great ride.

·
3,081 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Congrats, I love the look of your car we have simiula taste....

1 - 20 of 48 Posts