Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MODERNCAMARO
JANUARY MEMBER/CAMARO OF THE MONTH

JWD621

[URL="
[/URL]​

Congratulations JWD621! You are our January Member/Car of the Month here at ModernCamaro.com.

We all want to know a little more about you and your Camaro so I have a few questions for you...

Will you share with us what began your love for cars and/or the Camaro specifically?

I've always loved automobiles from my first car at age 14, yes I had a drivers license at 14. My first "hot rod was a 1955 chevy two door hardtop and I put all my $$ into it, but was never satisfied. My whole life was like that trying to build the perfect car until I found the Camaro when it came out for the first time but I could never afford one of those. Kept building cars for 15 years till I out grew out of it, I guess.

Can you tell us the story behind your Fifth Gen Camaro?

I had a new HHR back in 2008 and took it to get some warranty work at my dealer over in Richardson and was amazed how well I was treated by the whole staff. I returned in 2010 to get something fixed and drove past all of the Camaros on the way to the service area and thought I would pass the time waiting by driving the Camaros and that was all it took to restart that feeling and being in my middle age crazy age now, I just bought one. Best thing I ever did...IMO. Now the wife drives the HHR and I drive the Camaro!

How did you discover ModernCamaro.com and what has kept you here?

I looked for all of the information I could find after the purchase and found ModernCamaro.com, and fell in love with all of the great people here. Camaro people are special I think.

And finally, do you have anything you'd like to add to the ModernCamaro.com Members or anyone else reading this interview?

Thank you to everyone who helped me get to this point here, and I'll be here for life.

[URL="
[/URL]
[URL="
[/URL]​

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Congratulations JW! It's been a pleasure sharing my home with you for the last three years and I look forward to many more. I enjoyed meeting you two years ago...and Andy and I had a great time at lunch the next day with you and all of our other Camaro friends...we really should do it again sometime soon. [URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]​

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Congratulations!

Well deserved.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
congrats, I I'm glad you kept the HHR, I would have liked one. I gald you are the MOM.

RAS Camaros rule

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Many Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen, I really appreciate this and of course this could not have happened without all of you.
Thanks;)

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
One of the best guys this could ever happen to/for.. you deserved this honor years ago..
:fluffy: :cheers: :cancan: :cheer: :clap:
You rock me friend ! :notworthy:+:bowdown: = :roxor:

ONE OF THE BEST STARTING YEARS EVER !! :party: :bigparty:

! ! CONGRATS ! !
Thanks Wayne! I know I can always count on you!:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts