Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Thought I would share a couple pics from Super Car Sunday in Woodland Hills Ca. Great meet there was at least over 300 cars. Last Sunday of the month is always the biggest. Pics are from my phone so not the greatest. Here is a link to our Camaro Clubs F/B page with a video. If the link don't work just search CentralCoast CamaroClub in F/B.
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was what he drove over from his garage. Early 1900 strait six racer. Couldn't here his description due to so many people and cars. Go to the Facebook page and see a video of it. Drive train is chain and sprockets. Awesome car.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Hi everyone. Thought I would share a couple pics from Super Car Sunday in Woodland Hills Ca. Great meet there was at least over 300 cars. Last Sunday of the month is always the biggest. Pics are from my phone so not the greatest. Here is a link to our Camaro Clubs F/B page with a video. If the link don't work just search CentralCoast CamaroClub in F/B.
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
Jay Leno always looks old and wears the same **** clothes every time you see him when he isn't on The Tonight Show. With all the money and cars this guy has, can't he find somebody to assist him with his drab, white trash wardrobe?! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts