Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
JacFab.com
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty funny... Wonder why it says 09 on the car though, and it's got a mylink in it? Perhaps it's all staged?

·
Registered
35 Posts
It's a 2013, they went to the new style of the Onstar mirror in 2013 - but it was hilarious none the less.

·
Registered
511 Posts
That was funny! Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
not filmed at Jeff Gordon Chevrolet lol

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
That salesman had to go change his underwear, I'm sure!:lol:
I'll take his place anytime!

·
Banned
258 Posts
Not a real prank but hilarious non-the-less.

·
Registered
498 Posts
the camaro handled great I think

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Staged as in Pepsi & JG had their butts covered for liability purposes, but I highly doubt the "salesman" knew what was going on. You can't simply fake his reaction during the entire process....

Classic!!!

·
Banned
258 Posts
Neither Pepsi or JG would open themselves up to a possible multimillion dollar soft tissue damage lawsuit. The salesman was a stuntman/actor. Good on Pepsi for a clever viral campaign though.

·
Registered
474 Posts
If I drove like that on my test drive my salesman would have been screaming FASTER,FASTER!!!!
He's a real speed demon. As a matter of fact during the test drive he kept trying to get me to go faster but, I wasn't going to let a $40k car getaway fom me and end up crashing it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The sound of the exhaust sounded fake as well. Correct me if I'm wrong but that was a v6 right? Maybe they had an aftermarket exhaust on it?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts