Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
good luck to both of you. :thumbsup:

I'm self employed...but business has been so slow since November, I feel like I'm unemployed.:eek: (I was actually pretty busy up 'till Nov).

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good luck. What is it for?
lowes garden center sales associate. It's something to pay. loans and pad the Camaro fund. Went pretty well. Probably know by the end of the week.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I also want to say thanks to everyone's support. It may be seasonal for me (and who the heck knows for OA) but I hope it turns into something full time. It really seemed like a cool place to work that knew when to have fun but keep it serious and profit driven.

Even if I don't get it, they're getting my cash for the giant stash of Kobalt tools I'm gonna need for working on the 'maro and someday airplanes. XD

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
I also want to say thanks to everyone's support. It may be seasonal for me (and who the heck knows for OA) but I hope it turns into something full time. It really seemed like a cool place to work that knew when to have fun but keep it serious and profit driven.

Even if I don't get it, they're getting my cash for the giant stash of Kobalt tools I'm gonna need for working on the 'maro and someday airplanes. XD
Good deal, I hope it comes through for you :D

I'm looking for another full time IT position, that is what this interview is for. I'm working PT now and doing my own ebay consulting work at the moment. I hope to do all three :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts