1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MODERNCAMARO
JULY MEMBER/CAMARO OF THE MONTH

bubba

Congratulations bubba! You are the July Member/Car of the Month here at ModernCamaro.com

Wow this is a surprise, thanks, this is quite an honor.

We all want to know a little more about you and your Camaro so I have a few questions for you...
Will you share with us what began your love for cars and/or the Camaro specifically?

I have always been a car guy, starting out in high school auto mechanics and ending up with an auto tech degree out of college. I have worked in the automobile business ever since. As an engineer for GM I became impressed with all of the high performance machines that I worked on. When I retired in 2011, I purchased a Camaro convertible.

Please share with us the story behind your Camaro?

Last year while on th Hot Rod Power Tour we hit a deer. I asked StateFarm if I could put a ZL1 front end on and they replied to just pay the difference. Well $10.97 later the new Camaro was born. Since then wheels, brakes etc. It is about done, I cant afford a whole lot more. Everybody on Power Tour was impressed.

How did you discover ModernCamaro.com and what has kept you here?

I guess one day while cruising the net, I stumbled onto Modern Camaro. Been here ever since. I find it has plenty of good info as well as good people.

And finally, do you have anything you'd like to add to the ModernCamaro.com members or anyone else reading this interview?

Thank you so much for the honor.

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Nice car and congrats on the win! Looking forward to you being here a long time!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Congrats ... way to be creative with the insurance and get something different

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Congratulations on being member of the month. Sweet car...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Congrats...welcome to the club. And YAY....it's another MOTM convertible winner!!!! SWEET!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts