Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we're all pretty excited for July 22nd, when we will get all of the solid facts about the Camaro, but I popped on to the Chevy Camaro concept site and noticed that the banner had beenedited to include this message:

"GET AHEAD ON THE ALL NEW CAMARO. RETURN ON JULY 21ST AT 4 PM FOR A MAJOR LIVE ANOUNCEMENT ON THE CHEVY CAMARO."

So, since we all know that the actual facts are coming out the very next day, what do you guys think this live anouncement will be?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I know we're all pretty excited for July 22nd, when we will get all of the solid facts about the Camaro, but I popped on to the Chevy Camaro concept site and noticed that the banner had beenedited to include this message:

"GET AHEAD ON THE ALL NEW CAMARO. RETURN ON JULY 21ST AT 4 PM FOR A MAJOR LIVE ANOUNCEMENT ON THE CHEVY CAMARO."

So, since we all know that the actual facts are coming out the very next day, what do you guys think this live anouncement will be?
OOPS JUST POSTED THAT SORRY

·
Registered
375 Posts
They're going to start production immediately!!!!!!! I wish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts