Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I was proud to break it to all of you FIRST - Because you want the info just as much as I do....

How about some more details about this day for you:

July 22. That's when Chevrolet gives you the inside details on the car all America's been waiting for, the all-new 2010 Camaro. The Camaro team will give you a good general overview of the new Camaro, early ordering information and much more. There'll be a Camaro live in the studio for you to see plus plenty of Q&A time with the Camaro team.

Have a HAPPY CAMARO SCOTTY DAY!....and STAY TUNED! Looks like 25 other salesmen will post up during the broadcast, so pick a thread!

:patriot:

·
Registered
897 Posts
This is going to sound cheesy, but I'm to excited to care "Its going to be Christmas in July.".......man that was kind of lame, sorry. I really hope they let some color informations slip as well. I know I'm new here, but I've been waiting for this for a long time.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh ok, 3pm Eastern must be a replay then. hehe :)
I'm betting Scott might post up details before this airs. It would be nice hearing it from him, rather than second hand from Camaro Scotty....but I guess fans will be happy either way :patriot: We ALL win in the end.:roxor:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Introduction to the
2010 Chevrolet Camaro

DATE: July 22, 2008

TIMES: 12:00 (EDT) 3:00 (EDT)

COURSE: XXXXX.XXXX

Mark your calendar for July 22. That's when Chevrolet gives you the inside details on the car all America's been waiting for, the all-new 2010 Camaro. The Camaro team will give you a good general overview of the new Camaro, early ordering information and much more. There'll be a Camaro live in the studio for you to see plus plenty of Q&A time with the Camaro team.

Watch the broadcast and be eligible for prizes – and get an inside sneak preview of Chevrolet's new sports car for the 21st Century.

Date: July 22, 2008

Time: 12:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Channel: 4

Time: 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Channel: 4

·
Registered
275 Posts
Do I lose cool points if I admit I just giggled and clapped like a Jonas Brother's fan?

·
Registered
189 Posts
ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO :rotflmao:
I know.........I was just throwing the times that I saw posted so it would minimize confusion.........

Now, If Scotty will just tell the rest of us how to sign-in for the IDL, we'd be all set. :hello:

PM will be fine. :D

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would be led to beleive that with a dealer orientated IDL, will come a commercial....or maybe a YOU TUBE spot - right from Chevy. I RECORD amount of money was spent on the Malibu launch. I'm sure the Camaro launch will be just as spectacular!

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I just wish we here could get a sneak peak. We've been so loyally treading through the sea of foil hats... :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'll be honest, reading this gave me goosebumps. They are still there, 5 minutes later. I'm that excited.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts