1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MODERNCAMARO
JULY MEMBER/CAMARO OF THE MONTH

Strick

Congratulations Strick! You are the July Member/Car of the Month here at ModernCamaro.com.

Thank you all who voted for me! Some really nice cars in this group! It's an honor. How I took out INTIMIDAT3R and his ZL1 I have no idea.

We all want to know a little more about you and your Camaro so I have a few questions for you...
Will you share with us what began your love for cars and/or the Camaro specifically?

In a nutshell my dad drove like an idiot lol. Back in the day he had an 86 Irocz and pretty much raced anything and everything at anytime. It got my adrenaline going at an early age and ever since I've always been living life in the fast lane so to speak. It's about going fast and giving who ever you are racing the bird after dragging them down the street.

Please share with us the story behind your 5th Gen Camaro?

I bought this car in late 2010 with 5,000 miles on her. It put me into debt up to my eyeballs but YOLO right? My 2001 WS6 was starting to have issues and I was plastic rich and penny poor and didn't want to fix issues that kept creeping up. So I took the plunge and got a car I have been looking at since transformers ( I think I popped a wood in the movie theater) that's how much I loved the new Camaro. But it's heavy and quiet so I took care of that by modding the hell out of her.
A nice cam was in the plans but I'm getting shafted at work and might have to sell her now :-(

How did you discover ModernCamaro.com and what has kept you here?

I don't remember I got banned from C5 and think I did a google search for Camaro forums. The people here are great! Good advice and some stuff that is just hysterical to read. (Catch Can is my fav thread).

And finally, do you have anything you'd like to add to the ModernCamaro.com members or anyone else reading this interview?

Bow down b*tches! It's my month!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congratulations, Strick.... you forgot to mention how the people walking in our neighborhood crap themselves when you drive by, but otherwise, love the responses.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Congratulations, Strick.... you forgot to mention how the people walking in our neighborhood crap themselves when you drive by, but otherwise, love the responses.
Ah yeah forgot my bad Jay lol

·
Registered
474 Posts
Congrats Strick!!! And it sucks whats going on where you work. Hope you get to enjoy this month without having to part with your Camaro! I don't know about where you live, but up here jobs in your field are as plenty as pennies in a fountain. Hope you find something better real soon!

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Congrats! Cool pic.

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Congrats Strick, love the car and great write up. Hope you find someone to work for that appreciates what you can do for them. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Congrats on MOTM!! And hopefully things will turn around for you at the grind...I'd hate to see anyone lose their Camaro.

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
There I go, not paying attention again. Didn't even look for the Member of the Month voting this month. Mind has been elsewhere.

CONGRATS to you Strick!!!

VERY nice ride!!!

Thanks to all who voted for me!!! Maybe next time I will be paying attention and vote too.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Congtras to the victor goes the spoils....

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Congrats to you Strick and hope it all works out for the best ... intimidat3r congrats on the good showing, I'm sure it is coming ... you both are great contributors

·
Registered
202 Posts
There I go, not paying attention again. Didn't even look for the Member of the Month voting this month. Mind has been elsewhere.

CONGRATS to you Strick!!!

VERY nice ride!!!

Thanks to all who voted for me!!! Maybe next time I will be paying attention and vote too.
You got my vote for next month

1 - 20 of 25 Posts