[URL="
[/URL]
July 2014 Member/Car of the Month
Nominations​

All nominations must meet the following qualifications:

1. Must own a Camaro
2. Must be a member of ModernCamaro.com
3. Should be helpful and friendly around the forums
4. Must be at least semi active on the site on any boards...i.e. posting at least 4 times a month for the past 3 months
5. Must be willing to provide a picture of themselves with their Camaro to post on the front page
6. Must be willing to be interviewed because the write up will be placed on the homepage here at ModernCamaro.com

Only one (1) nomination will be allowed per site user each month.
*If a member has already been a Member of the Month in the past, please do not nominate them again.
Here is a list of all the previous winners: Member/Car of the Month Winners

Multiple nominations of the same member ARE allowed and encouraged...as is any discussion from a user as to why a nomination was made.

:5go:

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I nominate vintage-iron
You beat me too it ... as much [email protected] as I gave him and the fact that he is almost a Mustang guy and he doesn't want it not withstanding

that said, this is gonna be a tough month as I thought Sandman already had a MoM

Hmmmm ... who can offer the best bribe?

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
go ahead admit it, its your favorite thread too ;)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I'm gonna nominate hotrod's buddy SC ZL1!!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
You beat me too it ... as much [email protected] as I gave him and the fact that he is almost a Mustang guy and he doesn't want it not withstanding

that said, this is gonna be a tough month as I thought Sandman already had a MoM

Hmmmm ... who can offer the best bribe?
Hokie, I appreciate it but I am not interested.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
You both suck...LOL!! Just kidding. Come on guys, let's all try to get along like we did before. You both are cool. And you both contribute to good conversations on this forum. I've gotten into it with both of you. And now I get along with both of you. So how bout it? Truce between you two?? Just steer clear of each other if you're not gonna get along.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
You both suck...LOL!! Just kidding. Come on guys, let's all try to get along like we did before. You both are cool. And you both contribute to good conversations on this forum. I've gotten into it with both of you. And now I get along with both of you. So how bout it? Truce between you two?? Just steer clear of each other if you're not gonna get along.
:agree:

·
Registered
38 Posts
And why delete vintage's post too? That seems kind of over the top for a site that claims to be different than other sites. Did vintage violate any policies? Your site seems to have different rules for different members....a common theme for awhile now.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
And why delete vintage's post too? That seems kind of over the top for a site that claims to be different than other sites. Did vintage violate any policies? Your site seems to have different rules for different members....a common theme for awhile now.
We are different. We have squabbles at times. Every site does. But this happens only once in a while here vs the everyday fights on other sites. The last time something like this happened here was probably about a year ago if not more than a year ago. And very rarely does a post get deleted here. I take it that the post was deleted because this is the MOTM section which isn't the proper place for those statements that were made. It doesn't seem like favoritism to me. As long as I've been here, I have not seen any member get treated better than others. Maybe I'm oblivious to it, I hope not. Anyway, this argument will go its course and then die out pretty quickly and things will be back to normal...until the next time, lol!!

·
Bully Proof
7,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Why delete Vintage's post and not Patriotpa's? It has nothing to do with favoritism...it has to do with the rules. Members are allowed to disagree here...it happens all the time...but outright name calling IS NOT ALLOWED under any circumstances. So the answer to your question is "yes" Vintage did violate one of our policies.

And I don't see where Patriotpa has said anything negative about anyone...

Seconded!
He's (Sandman's) very helpful and has provided us with loads of great entertainment without conflict!
He added to the discussion why he would rather see Sandman as MOTM...like it or not...no crime there. I'm not going to remove a positive endorsement of a nominee when I'm the one who encourages discussion about the nominees in the first place. He didn't say anything about or to Vintage...

·
Bully Proof
7,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I dont appreciate getting PM's from a member threatning me and someone from this website needs to have a talk with him
I totally understand what you're saying...I've received MORE than my share of intimidating and/or threatening pms on this site...even had one member campaign the moderators to ban me permanently...lol :rolleyes: But I'm a big girl so I learned to deal with it and I don't expect that anyone else can fix it for me.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
I took this to mean that he made entertaining post without violating the forum rules! :confused:
I didn't see anything directed at anyone.
I agree 100%

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.