Modern Camaro Forums banner

Who is your choice for the June Member/Car of the Month?

• RS_2LT_SummitWhite11

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • S.C ZL1

Votes: 6 33.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Here are the nominees for our May Member of the Month listed in the order in which they were nominated. :5go:
May? Edit needed Envy ;)

·
Support MC & Troops
11,807 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
:D Great to see your on-top...... Envy.. awesome job :5go::thumbsup:

When's the poles ending ?
Yea is it possible we could get notification when the voting is over from now on? Some of us get here a little too late. Maybe a date or a "24 hours left" notice?

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Maybe even just a simple guideline like maybe "The polls will close anytime after the 5th of the month" ... that way we all have something to shoot for.

But also, while I'm here, thanks for taking care of this month after month Envy, we really appreciate you doing it.

·
Bully Proof
7,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea is it possible we could get notification when the voting is over from now on? Some of us get here a little too late. Maybe a date or a "24 hours left" notice?
I would be happy to do that...but the only way I know how to give a 24 hour notification is to post it on the thread. Is that what you meant Chapel?

When's the pole ending ?
It will close late night on the 5th or the morning of the 6th if I fall asleep early on the 5th. :rolleyes:

Maybe even just a simple guideline like maybe "The polls will close anytime after the 5th of the month" ... that way we all have something to shoot for.

But also, while I'm here, thanks for taking care of this month after month Envy, we really appreciate you doing it.
I'm happy to do it Hokie! I may have been a bit scarce around here lately due to other circumstances...but I'm still trying to do my best to get this done every month in a timely fashion.

The rest of this is my attempt to answer everyone's questions in regard to the timing of all this. There has never been an exact date or schedule for this MOTM thing in the 4 years I've been here. Ideally, I'd prefer to start the nominations on the 20th and then begin the voting on the 25th or 26th so that a winner could be determined by the 1st of the month. But that seemed to be earlier than you guys were used to and participation was down. Then I screwed up and got off schedule at the end of last year (I think)...and I haven't been able to get it back on track since...but I promise to try and do better.

Currently I've been trying to start the nominations around the 25th and the voting on the 1st...then I wrap that up on the 5th or 6th and notify the winner. I do welcome any feedback, suggestions or discussion y'all might have on this topic...so fire away. :D

·
Support MC & Troops
11,807 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I would be happy to do that...but the only way I know how to give a 24 hour notification is to post it on the thread. Is that what you meant Chapel?

It will close late night on the 5th or the morning of the 6th if I fall asleep early on the 5th. :rolleyes:

I'm happy to do it Hokie! I may have been a bit scarce around here lately due to other circumstances...but I'm still trying to do my best to get this done every month in a timely fashion.

The rest of this is my attempt to answer everyone's questions in regard to the timing of all this. There has never been an exact date or schedule for this MOTM thing in the 4 years I've been here. Ideally, I'd prefer to start the nominations on the 20th and then begin the voting on the 25th or 26th so that a winner could be determined by the 1st of the month. But that seemed to be earlier than you guys were used to and participation was down. Then I screwed up and got off schedule at the end of last year (I think)...and I haven't been able to get it back on track since...but I promise to try and do better.

Currently I've been trying to start the nominations around the 25th and the voting on the 1st...then I wrap that up on the 5th or 6th and notify the winner. I do welcome any feedback, suggestions or discussion y'all might have on this topic...so fire away. :D
That sounds great Envy ... maybe when you "screwed up" (that's alright, we forgive you) is when we also started to wonder and comment ... I think its good to have an idea of when for some tempering of expectations ... we understand 'life' gets in the way, so there can certainly it not being the same every single month ... but having a "not before" on closing is a good thing so we know to get our 'opinions' in before then. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Man, Hokie has me feeling like an ingrate. And all you other guys (JWD621, Midlife, hotrod) are all absolutely correct. Envy, you always do a great job and I appreciate it. Sorry for not saying that sooner and sorry if I seemed like I was making demands. Thanks for all you do. And I definitely miss seeing your posts around here lately. Hope to see more of you (no pun intended, lol) in the future. Ok that was a corny and inappropriate joke, lol!! And thanks guys (hokie, JWD, Mid, hotrod) for putting things in proper perspective. Good luck to the nominees!!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Man, Hokie has me feeling like an ingrate. And all you other guys (JWD621, Midlife, hotrod) are all absolutely correct. Envy, you always do a great job and I appreciate it. Sorry for not saying that sooner and sorry if I seemed like I was making demands. Thanks for all you do. And I definitely miss seeing your posts around here lately. Hope to see more of you (no pun intended, lol) in the future. Ok that was a corny and inappropriate joke, lol!! And thanks guys (hokie, JWD, Mid, hotrod) for putting things in proper perspective. Good luck to the nominees!!
Awww come on don't be that hard on yourself ... be harder!!!!! :lol: j/k of course

·
Support MC & Troops
11,807 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.