Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on Jury Duty today. I've been here a little over an hour, and now we have a break. Lunch is an hour and a half. It is a wonder the courts accomplish much.

My goal today is to postwhore as much as I can. I even brought my power supply for the laptop. :lol:

See you in all the forums!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish it was as simple as that. I cannot bring myself to just post "anything". I need to have something to say, before I can post(*****). Oh well, I'll keep trying.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I wish it was as simple as that. I cannot bring myself to just post "anything". I need to have something to say, before I can post(*****). Oh well, I'll keep trying.
How is this for a plan...

If my SS gets here this week and you get stuck on a Trial, give me your GPS coordinates and a day and time, and I'll jail break you out...no one can catch us... :lol:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Jury duty isn't too bad as long as it's a for a civil case (not involving a true crime or anything). My last was some guy suing a convenience store chain because he supposedly slipped on frozen coffee in the parking lot. We shut him down pretty quick.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How is this for a plan...

If my SS gets here this week and you get stuck on a Trial, give me your GPS coordinates and a day and time, and I'll jail break you out...no one can catch us... :lol:
Awesome!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
So what was/is the perp accused of in the trial? Or is it already over? Verdict please!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Verdict -

Vio Dire stopped at 4 pm by the judge. The defense attorney was questioning your truly. I guess the verdict is guilty ... I have to go back today to see if I am on or off. :mad:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Ah, jury selection. Sorry. I thought you served on one. Good luck with that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts