Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Called my dealer this morning. As of 5/8/9, I have been moved to 3300. Sarah said she should know more next week. Getting closer..

1100: 12/27/08
3000: 3/31/9
3300: 5/8/9

:5go:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Awesome.

Question:
Is it possible for the car to be further along than what the codes state in the Global system?

Reason I asked is because GM Customer service stated I was at 3300 (scheduled for prod) vs. the dealer stating 3000.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Awesome.

Question:
Is it possible for the car to be further along than what the codes state in the Global system?

Reason I asked is because GM Customer service stated I was at 3300 (scheduled for prod) vs. the dealer stating 3000.
I think at this point anything is possible

·
Registered
359 Posts
yeah.......so after emails each day from my dealer stating i'm still 3000, my phone rings and it's him!

i'm like, OMG, it's gotta be GREAT news! oh wait, maybe it's bad news like "were closing"............geez WHY IS HE CALLING ME!??!?!??!?

amazing what a call from a guy i've never met face to face will do........i about had a heart attack!

oh, fyi - he called to let me in on a Camaro that got backed out on at MSRP! great dealer. but it had IO Interior as well as a sunroof..............wife likes neither..........;) other than that it was our order.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts