Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got some answers... Said my car was shipped from qc and on its way. The pieces look like they are finally falling into place. I may have to cut my vacation short, or at least take the 3 hr trip back home to pick it up if it comes in then. Anyone know about how long this process takes? Is it a straight shot to the rail yard? How does this really work?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
that's good news...shouldn't be much longer for you.

My dealer emailed me last monday morning to tell me my car was at the railyard (in NJ) and off the train as of the previous Saturday...2 hours later she emailed me a picture of my car getting dropped off at the dealership.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would drive for three hours to pick up a camaro lol
oh without a question thats what will be done if necessary, along with the 3 hr (well 2 1/2 hr) trip back

that's good news...shouldn't be much longer for you.

My dealer emailed me last monday morning to tell me my car was at the railyard (in NJ) and off the train as of the previous Saturday...2 hours later she emailed me a picture of my car getting dropped off at the dealership.
good to know man. forgot to ask when it actually shipped, either way shouldnt be more then a week... knock wood dont wanna jinx myself

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
good to know man. forgot to ask when it actually shipped, either way shouldnt be more then a week... knock wood dont wanna jinx myself
I think it was shipped Thursday 7/23, off the train 7/25 at the dealer 7/27. (not bad, considering it was built on 7/17...the week of the M6 "issues").:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts