Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, lets say the dealer you ordered from didn't have any allocations appointed to them but they ordered your car and your order is in the system sitting at the 1100 code. How long would it be for your car to be built? I ask this question because after I ordered my car I asked my dealer how many was allocated to there dealership. His reply was "I dont know how many, I wont know till next month" that tells me they did have any allocated to them, since he should know by this point how many his dealership could pre-order.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
who knows. sounds like your dealer doesn't know what he's talking about. Dealers got their allocation # in October....and as far as I know ALL dealers got at least 1. Do you know how many orders where put in ahead of yours?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
who knows. sounds like your dealer doesn't know what he's talking about. Dealers got their allocation # in October....and as far as I know ALL dealers got at least 1. Do you know how many orders where put in ahead of yours?

I asked him how many where ordered from him and what number I was, he never answered me, I will call again today to get answers from him. but I do know im in the system at GM, so thats a plus I guess :lol:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I asked him how many where ordered from him and what number I was, he never answered me, I will call again today to get answers from him. but I do know im in the system at GM, so thats a plus I guess :lol:
as long as you're in the system, I would think you're good. You have an order #?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as long as you're in the system, I would think you're good. You have an order #?
yes I do have a order #. and im currently at 1100 as of a week ago. it just bothered me that the dealer had no clue how many was allocated to him which, as you said, he should have known that since october. oh well, as long as im in the system im happy, and if it takes longer to get my car, that just means i can put more money down towards it :):)

·
Registered
86 Posts
yes I do have a order #. and im currently at 1100 as of a week ago. it just bothered me that the dealer had no clue how many was allocated to him which, as you said, he should have known that since october. oh well, as long as im in the system im happy, and if it takes longer to get my car, that just means i can put more money down towards it :):)
If your dealer isn t working with you how did you get your order number. My dealer is playing stupid also and if I dont get some answers soon im gonna go postal:angry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts